If you wish to begin considering The Castle Partnership Trust, please contact the CEO or the Chair of the Trust in the first instance to explore whether we are a good match for you and you for us.
Our commitment is to a sustainable and deliverable offer that is high quality and effective. To achieve this, we have prioritised our catchment schools so that we can work closely with our catchment families and children.
What you need to know:
For a Good School, the Trust will undertake due diligence and both parties will agree the terms and conditions of joining the Trust. We welcome the capacity Good schools bring to the Trust, the expertise in a LGB of a Good School and the leadership it can add to the Trust.
- A strong and successful organisation with outstanding business practices.
- Supportive Trust leadership with an experienced NLE at the helm.
- Membership of the Heads meeting which makes decisions about resources, strategy and CPD.
- Excellence in governance to support your own LGB
- Support in bidding for capital projects to the Capital Improvement Fund through our outstanding Trust Business Manager
- Benefit from the SEND/SEMH team working.
- Benefit from the strong collaboration through the Trust groups.
Additional support for Schools in RI or a category
Where a school is a sponsored academy or RI, the following structures are in place to ensure the school progresses effectively towards a “Good’ judgement and improves its outcomes for children. Careful consideration will be given to the capacity of the Trust to deliver improvement.
- The School Improvement lead for the phase will spend up to two days a half term in the RI/I school. His/her role in this is twofold: to evaluate what resources the school needs to improve and to monitor and evaluate improvement in the school.
- Support: NLE and Executive Head for the Phase to coach and support the Headteacher and SLT. The NLE will also apply for school improvement funding for the school and manage the budget, recruiting additional support and delaying it where he or she deems it required.